May 18, 2021
Remember this place, Leela? Yep. The moon. It’s been
here for quite a while. Listen in as Luke and Gabe discuss the
series finale of Futurama. Season 10, Episode 13: Meanwhile.
Follow us on Twitter @ALMPod or on Facebook at facebook.com/almpod/.
Check out our website at almpod.com.
Episode Synopsis: Professor Farnsworth invents a
button that can take a person 10 seconds back in time,
inadvertently causing major consequences.
On this show:
- Luke and Gabe discuss why Luna Park doesn’t have a
force field around it.
- Luke walks through the genius of how “the button”
is constructed as a plot device
- Gabe links this episode to the other “ending”
episodes of Futurama: “The Devils Hands are Idle Playthings”,
“Overclockwise”, and “Into the Wild Green Yonder”.
- Gabe pitches an alternate ending
- Luke and Gabe reflect on the ending of Futurama,
and discuss what comes next for ALM