Dec 9, 2020
Sigh … I’ll just sit here and feed the
mosquitoes. Listen in as Luke and Gabe discuss Futurama Season
10, Episode 2: Fry and Leela’s Big Fling.
Follow us on Twitter @ALMPod or on Facebook
Check out our website at almpod.com.
Episode Synopsis: Fry and Leela try to have some
private time, but no matter where they go someone gets in their
way. Finally they pay for a secluded romantic getaway, which turns
out to be even worse.
On this show:
- Luke and Gabe discuss the world building and return
of some amazing characters all the way from pre-cancellation
- Gabe articulates how the plot of this episode is
similar to “Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark”
- Gabe does his impressions of Sean … who’s breakup
with Leela was totally mutual
- Gabe and Luke debate for like 15 minutes about the
balance between realistic character interactions and world building
vs sitcom story structure and conflict
- The purpose of this podcast is not to rewrite
Futurama … so Gabe restrains himself and only does that like …