Oct 9, 2018
Listen in as Luke, Gabe, and special guest Taylor
celebrate Freedom Day (sponsored by Shankman's Rubbing Compound),
and discuss Futurama Season 5, Episode 4: A Taste of Freedom.
Follow us on Twitter @ALMPod.
Check out our website at almpod.com.
On this show:
- Taylor discusses how it's very clear that there are
still cultural differences between places left on Earth.
- Gabe discusses the tensions that arise between
individual liberty and popular sovereignty when Zoidberg
unknowingly eats his way into an age-old political debate.
- Luke discusses the circular nature of Zoidberg’s
dream crushing childhood.
- Taylor discusses the history of the real flag
burning case in the United States.
- Taylor discusses which scenes pay off if you've
watched the show before.